Great Lakes Scrip (formerly Manna) Gift Cards:
Order cards through our Scrip program, or cash and carry, through the school office. Pay face value, and the school receives a percentage profit.
Family School Association (FSA) Fundraisers and Service Opportunities
- Bring in Box Tops from General Mills Products (please trim to size)
- Go to http://www.boxtops4education.com/ and St. Emily School will receive more points and cash. Click on “myschool”. Click on “join the booster club now”. Enter your information and the school will collect more points and cash.
- Coca-Cola Rewards – bring in the bottle tops for any bottles and the pull off section on 12 pks for all Coca-Cola products (ex: Coke, Sprite, Barq’s Root Beer), or donate your Coca-Cola points online to St. Emily School.
- Bring in Used Toner and Ink Cartridges (name brand, not generic)
- Bring in used Cell Phones (smart phones only, flip phones are no longer accepted)
- Donations to the St. Emily School Endowment Fund – please contact the school office at 847/296-3490 for more information.
- St. Emily School Buy-a-Brick Program- Contact school office for more information